I needed some motivation for recipe ideas for the next few weeks. So, where do I look to? Pinterest, of course!
- Almond flour brownies from The Delicious Philosophy
- Dried strawberries for snacks from The World Wide Gourmet
- Grilled salsa drumsticks from Whole Food’s website
- Avocado grilled cheese sandwiches from exPress-O
- Oven fried okra from Cookin’ Cowgirl
- Asparagus pizza from Je Suis Alimentageuse
- Broccoli quinoa casserole from Eat Well Living Thin
- Black bean brownies from Healing Cuisine
- Healthy banana ice cream from Use Real Butter
- Mushroom zucchini quesadilla with cilantro pesto from Oh My Veggies
- Grilled corn salad from PBS
- Portabello pizza mushroom caps from Hungry Girl
Have a good weekend! Hope this helps give some new ideas to avoid boring meals.