First, I have to apologize for the malfunctioning pages display at the top of my blog. Working on trying to fix it, but I am no web design expert.
It is getting down to crunch time for Christmas–only today, and Friday, then it’s Christmas Eve! My family is taking a trip to the Outer Banks, NC to spend Christmas at the beach. It will still be chilly weather, but at least we will be at the ocean.
Anyway, here is a roundup of my favorite festive recipes and holiday ideas from around the web:
- Christmas Cupcake Tree from TeaspoonSF
- Snow Globe Cookies from Blissfully Domestic
- Christmas Guacamole from What’s Gaby Cooking
- Christmas Kale Salad from Kitchen Vignettes or make a quinoa salad with spinach and pomegranate!
- Erica Sweet Tooth has a ton of cute holiday recipes like snowman cupcakes and strawberry Santa hat brownies.
- They do exist: Peppermint Mocha Jello Shots
- Fruitcake from EatingWell
- Chocolate Bark with Cherries and Pistachios from EatingWell
- Pomegranate Glazed Stuffed Turkey from CleanEating
- Melted Snowman Cookies from Crazy Domestic
- Pistachio Raspberry Mini Cakes from BA to Paris
- Sun Dried Tomato and Pesto Torta from 20 Something Cupcakes
- Make a spinach lasagna with skim ricotta and whole wheat noodles!