There is a 30% chance of snow for those of us in Atlanta tonight… which means I doubt snow will accumulate even though everyone is running to the stores to stock up on toilet paper like a scene out of an end of the world zombie movie. Those of us from New York always think this craze is ridiculous.
Anyways, I have compiled a list of wintery, warm, and healthier recipes for this cold weather!
Healthy Comfort Foods Recipe Round-up
- Caramelized Cauliflower and Mushroom Casserole from The Iron You
- Creamy Vegetable Soup from Inspired Taste
- Mac ‘n Cheese Style Quinoa (my recipe here)
- Spice Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup from Jeanette’s Healthy Living
- Chicken Meatloaf with Herb Gravy from Paul at TheBestFoodBlog.com
- Creamy Squash Curry Quinoa from Pinch of Yum
- Turkey and Kale Soup (my recipe here)
- Moroccan Chickpea and Lentil Soup from Women’s Health Mag
- Roasted Vegetable Lasagna (You can just use zucchini for the “pasta”) from Ladies Home Journal
- Baked Apples (my recipe here)
- Guilt Free Cinnamon Rolls from He and She Eat Clean
- Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
What are you cooking up in this cold weather?