Here are some recipes and ideas I have come across on the blogosphere that I have been wanting to try! I just love the fall season–great weather and warm cozy foods!
- Quinoa pumpkin cookies from Gluten Free goddess
- Almond pumpkin breakfast cookie from Girl Who Went Paleo
- Turkey chili with kale
- Butternut squash and hazelnut lasagna from Epicurious–I would make lighter and healthier
- Pumpkin Pie Crepes from PinLaVie–a treat!
- Pumpkin Sage Flatbread from Foodie Crush
- Pumpkin frozen yogurt from Naptime Chef
- Caramel apple trifles–inspiration to make a healthy Greek yogurt trifle
- Candy corn pizza–make healthier by using whole wheat dough and maybe some squash for the color!
- Orange chocolate covered strawberries
- Clean eating pumpkin pie from BodyRock
- Caramel apple grilled cheese from HowSweetEats
That’s it for now! I will update this list as I find more fun and tasty recipes to add. Happy fall!