Nicole, your Atlanta Nutritionist and Registered Dietitian, offers a wide range of personal and business-related services. For inquiries, please contact Nicole via the e-mail address below. Have you seen a Registered Dietitian yet?
- Nutrition Counseling: Click here to get started online now!
- Food Sensitivity Testing
- Micronutrient Testing
- Mobile Nutrition Counseling (via your phone app)
- Summer Retreats: Coming Soon!
- Custom Menu and Meal Planning
- Nutrient Testing
- Cortisol Testing
- Eating Disorder half-day workshops (home, one-on-one)
- Personal Grocery Shopping Guide
- Wellness Coaching
- Health and nutrition writing
- Professional nutrition blogging
- Nutrition Education
- Cooking Demos
- Nutrition Articles or Newsletters
- Diet and Food Analysis
- Health Fairs
- Nutrition/Food Reviews
- Product Promotion
Other specialty areas of nutrition counseling include (but not limited to):
- Vegetarian and vegan diets
- Thyroid disease
- Gluten free eating; Celiac’s
- PCOS nutrition therapy
- High cholesterol
- Family nutrition
- Sports nutrition
- Special diets (Lactose intolerance, nut-free diets, etc.)
- Autoimmune diets
- Eating disorders (Anorexia nervosa)
- Mindful eating sessions
- Weight management
- IBS, IBD
If you are outside of the Atlanta area, I recommend seeing a Registered Dietitian in your area. Or, feel free to ask Nicole about long distance nutrition coaching. Please visit the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics to find a RD nationwide. Please seek your Doctor for medical concerns, and a Dietitian by using the link above.
Have you met with a Dietitian before? A Registered Dietitian is the number one authority on food. We will work to evaluate you current food intake and food habits, and we help to translate a healthy diet in terms that you understand. Working on nutrition is a matter of finding what is healthiest for you, and a Dietitian will only rely on the science to guide you in the right direction. No fad diets here!
Seeing a Dietitian is an integral part of your healthcare routine! Ask your Dietitian today.