I am going to start a new weekly recipe round-up post that will include recipes I find all over the blogosphere. I am always recommending to clients to pick out a few new recipes each week and shop for them. So, I will make it even a little easier and list a few of my favorite recipe ideas each week. These may not be recipes that I have already cooked. They are more of an inspiration, and helpful in prepping and planning for the week ahead!
- Honey bananas from Rachel Schultz
- Cucumber cream cheese bites recipe here (or, simply eat cucumbers with cream cheese!!)
- Lighter stuffed jalapenos
- Gluten Free/Paleo No Bake Raspberry “Cookies” from Running to the Kitchen
- Simple parmesan zucchini and spaghetti squash with pine nuts from Julia’s Album
- Chipotle butternut squash and chickpea soup from The Fit Forks
- Roasted cauliflower slices with pepper, tomato, capers, olives from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Cuban chicken, black bean and quinoa bowls from Half Baked Harvest
- Cheeseburger salad (Don’t kill me for suggesting this! You could make it healthier)
- Stuffed zucchini boats from The Nutrition Twins
- Rainbow chopped salad with avocado basil dressing from The Garden Grazer
- Broccoli slaw salad with peanut mango sriracha dressing from The Perfect Pantry
Have fun! What are you making this next week?